Offering staffing services, employment services and job placement services, is a place where job seekers can be matched with employers through a network of coordinated services.
Services available through Workforce Solutions and the Local Workforce Investment Area Six include, but are not limited to:
• Accepting Applications
• Screening Applications
• Direct Referrals
• Incumbent Worker
• On-the-Job Training Contracts
• Access to Internet job databases, telephone, fax machine, and career information
• Assistance with assessments of interests and skills
• Information about careers, schools, and the labor market
• Job Search Assistance
• Career Planning/Counseling
• Career and Job Seeking Workshops
• Transition services for employees that have lost their jobs as a result of business closures or workforce reduction
For more information, you may call or visit one of our Workforce Solutions Locations.
410 Wilson Ave, Tullahoma 37388
(P): 931-455-9596 (F): 931-455-9580
Like us on Facebook.
Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. This project is funded under an agreement with the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development. Phone: 931/455-9596