Workforce Solutions of Tennessee
offering staffing services, employment services and job placement services, is a place where job seekers can be matched with employers through a network of coordinated services.
Services available through Workforce Solutions and the Local Workforce Investment Area Six include, but are not limited to:
• Accepting Applications
• Screening Applications
• Direct Referrals
• Incumbent Worker
• On-the-Job Training Contracts
• Access to Internet job databases, telephone, fax machine, and career information
• Assistance with assessments of interests and skills
• Information about careers, schools, and the labor market
• Job Search Assistance
• Career Planning/Counseling
• Career and Job Seeking Workshops
• Transition services for employees that have lost their jobs as a result of business closures or workforce reduction
For more information, you may call or visit one of our Workforce Solution Centers.